The holiday season is fast approaching and if you are grieving the loss of a loved one you are likely experiencing a jumble of emotions that you have yet
The holiday season is fast approaching and if you are grieving the loss of a loved one you are likely experiencing a jumble of emotions that you have yet to sort out. Facing a holiday after the death of a loved one can be more difficult than your friends and family members may realize.
GriefShare Surviving the Holidays class offers a DVD, discussion group and devotional material that will help you, not only to survive the holidays but to find strength, healing, and tools to move forward in your daily walk through the deep pain of grief.
The group watches a DVD featuring Christian counselors and authors, and others who have experienced grieving the death of a loved one. The speakers share honestly about:
• Preparing for surprising emotions that may hit over the holidays.
• What to do about traditions and other coming changes.
• How to handle holiday parties and invitations.
• How to survive potentially awkward moments with people.
• Finding comfort, strength, and hope in a seemingly hopeless time.
The Surviving the Holidays Devotional will be available in the class and may be purchased for $5.
Please contact Faith Center to reserve a copy.
(Tuesday) 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Faith Center Foursquare Church
1032 Bay St.
Susan JonesSupport & Recovery Pastorsjones@eurekafaithcenter.org